Concealed Carry VA
The training you need to get your Concealed Handgun Permit!
In preparation for the changes to VA 18.2-308.02, we are taking our virtual "on-demand" course down on November 23rd, 2020. All classes in progress through this system should be completed by November 23rd. This leaves us a month to assist our current students to complete the necessary paperwork and applications prior to the January 1st, 2021 deadline when online and virtual trainings will no longer be accepted by the state.
Get Your Concealed Handgun Permit!
This course is taught by DCJS certified law enforcement instructors and meets the training requirements necessary to obtain a Concealed Handgun Permit.
Get certified in 3 easy steps:
- Take the state-approved online training course and print your certificate.
- Submit your application and this course certification to the state.
- Get your permit! Residents should receive their permit within 45 days.
Don’t allow yourself or your family to become victims! You should be empowered to protect yourself. You have a responsibility and an obligation to protect your family. You also need to know how to handle firearms safely.
As an AMERICAN, you have the rights AND responsibility to:
- Protect FAMILY
- Defend your RIGHTS
- Protect YOURSELF
- Secure your PROPERTY
Do you know the laws that define self-defense and when you are legally justified in using force against another person? If not, this course is extremely important for you! Don’t let a bad situation get worse because you didn’t prepare yourself, educate yourself and your family.
Did you know…
- The Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit is available to ALL U.S. citizens, not just Virginia residents?
- You can now take the Concealed Handgun Permit Training completely ONLINE?
- The Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit is accepted in 36 states?
- Virginia has issued over 600,000 Concealed Carry Permits?
What states honor the Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit?
With over 10 years as a Law Enforcement Officer and several more as a teacher and coach, Dave is excited to share his experience and knowledge with you to help you feel comfortable handling firearms safety. He is certified by the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services as a Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor, meeting the instructor requirements for training to obtain a Virginia Resident Concealed Handgun Permit.
Frequently Asked Questions
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."